Here we go again

Off-Topic: Away from the game. Want to chit chat about anything, do it here ...

Moderators: Paul.nz, Silo, GASOLINE^*^IGNITED, Hottieshottie

GMA
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Here we go again

Post by GMA »

:banghead: :dramatic: :cuss: My back was bothering me so I went and saw the back doctor and he did an MRI :thumbdown: I don't like the tunnel.
Well I got the results back. The good news is the fusion they did in 2008 is fine and looks good. The bad news is The MRI found some bone spurs at the S1 level & l 4 & l5 level beside the fusion. Some pinch on some nerves At S 1 as well. With fusion there can be problems with the disc below or above the fusion. :shakeshead: :thumbdown: :cuss: So now they want to do surgery to remove the bone spurs and fix the pinching because it is causing a great deal of pain & pressure in my lower back. The doctor has sent a referral to a doctor in Carson City, NV so far. I will let you know when I hear more. If you wish to contact me I am on Facebook. My email is preciouswolf@yahoo.com I would be more than happy to give you my cellular number. I would love to hear from you. Thanks for being here. You are a great bunch of friends to have.

:twl: :twl: :twl: :twl:

GMA Mary

The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.”
General George S. Patton (American General in World War I and II, 1885-1945)