DId you know this???????

Discussion forum for TWL Servers, Maps and Mods: Look here for all the latest on new maps and mods. Got a MOD request? All support, discussion and development.

Moderator: ViPER

GMA
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

DId you know this???????

Post by GMA »

Did you know that Fatality is runnin Viper's strategic hold mod?????????? :thumbdown: I thought that was something only TWL owned. Am I wrong in thinking this or what??????? Could I get an answer please.

:twl: :twl: :twl: :twl:

GMA Mary

The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.”
General George S. Patton (American General in World War I and II, 1885-1945)
ViPER
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Re: DId you know this???????

Post by ViPER »

I share alot of my maps and mods with the community. They aren't the same versions but its nice to see others play my crap too.
:thumbup1:

look in my signature for viper maps and mods. this site is dedicated to sharing my crap with the moh community. maps, mods, skies for mapping and some server resources

ViPER's Maps & Mods

look at the moh recycling bin. this is my site dedicated to sharing mapping resources that have been donated from many mappers in the moh community to help new mappers or provide ideas, resources or tutorials in mapping/modding.

ViPER's MOHAA Recycling Bin

Check it out

TWL doesn't Rule because of my crap!

TWL rules because we are awesome people!!!!

:twl:

GMA wrote:Did you know that Fatality is runnin Viper's strategic hold mod?????????? :thumbdown: I thought that was something only TWL owned. Am I wrong in thinking this or what??????? Could I get an answer please.

:twl: :twl: :twl: :twl:

GMA Mary