the truth......

Off-Topic: Away from the game. Want to chit chat about anything, do it here ...

Moderators: Paul.nz, Silo, GASOLINE^*^IGNITED, Hottieshottie

Roadrunner
Division Commander
Division Commander

the truth......

Post by Roadrunner »

He left home about 8:30 a.m. to play golf with his friends. On the way out the door he answered his wife's "what time will you be home?" question with "probably about 1:30, I'll have lunch at the club."

1:30 came & went, 3:00 passed, 6:15, still not home, finally at about 7:00pm he rolls in the driveway, leaves his clubs in the garage, and presents his wife with a pizza, and begins the apologetic story.

We finished our game about 11:30, had lunch, and I started home, when alongside the road I saw this attractive girl with a flat tire on her car. I stopped to help, got the tire changed, and looked around for a place to wash my hands. She offered money, but I refused, so she suggested that I at least allow her to buy me a beer. She said there's a tavern just up the road, and they have a restroom, you can clean up a bit. I agreed to stop, we had a beer, then another beer, then a couple more, and I realized that this girl was not only pretty, she was very friendly, and a good companion to spend time with. Before I knew it, we were in the motel next door having sex. And that is why I am so late getting home.
His wife looked him right in the eye and said "don't lie to me; you played 36 holes, didn't you?
Jimmy
< TWL > Hall of Fame
< TWL > Hall of Fame

Post by Jimmy »

lol Road, good 1 :thumbup1:
<center>Image

Evil Prospers When Good Men Do Nothing<center>
Hloudowig
General
General

Post by Hloudowig »

LMAO!