TWL will hate me for this...

Off-Topic: Away from the game. Want to chit chat about anything, do it here ...

Moderators: Paul.nz, Silo, GASOLINE^*^IGNITED, Hottieshottie

Moukey_Cat

TWL will hate me for this...

Post by Moukey_Cat »

Didn't know which topic to post this in. And forgive the spelling since I have had a LOT to drink.

Ok...I will be the first to admit that I dont know much about hacking...you can tell by my score. I have heard a LOT about SIC Alpha and Ed hacking.

I played with Paul and Tartan with them tonight while they (Alpha and Ed) were on TS and ALSO playing against each other...unless they had a really good conspiracy going they didn't know what the other was doing.

As I said I dont know about hacking...but having spectated them I just dont think they do. I have got the drop on them too many times for them to know where I was. And listining on TS they were as surprised as I was when they got the drop on each other. While I was spectating them.

I encourged them to join TS more often when they play. To aleviate the hacking complaints. They thought the hacking comments were jokes. The ones previously directed to them.

I think they are just very good players and know what they are doing and where the hidey spots are. There have been times when I watched someone come up from behind a TWL member and shoot them in the back of the head and the member said it must be a hack.

So they talk shit...talk shit right back to them! Thats what I was doing and they were laughing. And if someone laughs at my joke you know they must be young, lol.

I guess thats all...please dont hate me...because I'm beautiful.

Moukey_Cat
Knuckledragger

Post by Knuckledragger »

I've never really suspected them of anything. To be completely fair, I rarely suspect anyone, but that's only because I know most players are better than I am and I can't really identify any of the hacks anyway. But I'm right there with you Moukey.

I have to disagree with you on one point, though:
You're beautiful? Uh.......
Sgt Rock

Post by Sgt Rock »

If you don't know what to look for .. you wouldn't have any idea if they were hacking or not .... You won't see if there using wall hacks .. Glow skins .. and so on .. to spec a player .. and don't even know what to look for .. well .. your just specing a player ... So .. how can a player hide behind a flowerbed ... so you can't see them .. but they can shot you .. SO you try hiding behind the same object .. get a player to see they can see you .. and guess what .. you can't crouch without sticking out like a sore thumb ... How is that ? Wallhacks ... they allow you to see where everyone is on the map .. You can't shot through the wall .. BUT you know where they are at ALL times .. How are you going to see that in spec mode .. And you ask about hacking .. and they laugh .. Did you honestly expect anyone to say .. Gee whizzers .. you caught me .. sorry .. I'll be good from now on .. there are hacks being run on ours and almost every other game server out there ... for almost every game played on the net .. it's the nature of the beast .... SO .. you have to deal with it .. suck it down .. and play the game .. BUT to stick your head in the sand and think for a second .. hacks aren't being used .. Please !!!!

Alhpa, Twen, Dead Ed, Reeed do play well .. we all know the maps well .. most of use do know what corners you can shot to hit the player behind it ... If you don't know what to look for ..

But anyways .. GO CANUCKS GO !!!!
Paul.nz
General
General

Post by Paul.nz »

Such a long post to say people arn't cheating.If we did this to everyone who isn't cheating the forum will be full all the time.