MOH spearhead crashes back to windows

Tech Talk: Discuss gaming or computer issues here! We will provide answers to general setup questions, configuration problems and support for determining common problems mostly related to bugs.

Moderators: Paul.nz, ViPER, Hottieshottie

Tartan

MOH spearhead crashes back to windows

Post by Tartan »

Hey all when i try and start a game the map loads half way then crashes back to windows it did this a long time ago and i did fix it but cant think how or what i did
Any help would be good

Paul.nz
General
General

reinstall

Post by Paul.nz »

Tartan i would reinstall the game and start again.I wouldn't waste my time trying to find out what is wrong.
Tartan

Re: reinstall

Post by Tartan »

Paul.nz wrote:Tartan i would reinstall the game and start again.I wouldn't waste my time trying to find out what is wrong.
Done that Paul with no luck
Paul.nz
General
General

teamspeak

Post by Paul.nz »

Join into teamspeak tomorrow and we can try to sort it out.
Maj. Malfunction

Post by Maj. Malfunction »

I had this problem too. I'm assuming you have an Nvidia based video card. If memory serves me correct it is a video driver issue or possibly something from a Windows update. Here is a link to the Nvidia forums that may help. http://forums.nvidia.com/index.php?showtopic=21692 Simply reinstalling does not work. I just don't load spearhead anymore because it messes up all other versions. I use just Allied Assault and Breakthrough.