Snow

Off-Topic: Away from the game. Want to chit chat about anything, do it here ...

Moderators: Paul.nz, Silo, GASOLINE^*^IGNITED, Hottieshottie

Paul.nz
General
General

Snow

Post by Paul.nz »

Last sunday it snowed here for the first time in a long time.I dont think it has snowed down to ground level here before so when it snowed everyone was outside.kids were making snowmen and the adults were running around after them.Two days later i walked up a hill which was 550 meters high and i loved it.It killed me and i have been very sick since then but it was worth it.I took a lot of photos while i was up there because in my lifetime i may not see it again.
this was when it was snowing.
http://www.youtube.com/user/paulnz69?gl=NZ&hl=en-GB

Tartan

Post by Tartan »

It killed me and i have been very sick since then( WTF)

How could you get sick from just walking? But walking is good for YA
Paul.nz
General
General

overdid it

Post by Paul.nz »

Tartan i went up mount climie a week before and hadn't fully recovered.I was in pain going up but i continued on and my mussles felt it the following day.I could barely walk and moving around was very slow.
I am not allowed to get cold so i am not really allowed to bike in winter and definatly not go in the snow.My doc thinks i got to cold without knowing and thats precisely why i shouldn't have gone up.Wednesday night i was shaking so much i tried to drink a bit of water but couldn't hold the cup and i wore most of it.I am much better now but have stomach cramps and no energy.hopefully i will be fully recovered in a few days.
Ouch
General
General

Post by Ouch »

your that sick from being out in a little bit of snow?
I'd have your doctor check out your immune system dude... you'd never survive in Canada.
teasing aside Paul, I hope your feeling better soon
thru the mud and the blood.. to the green fields beyound