Problems with spearhead

Tech Talk: Discuss gaming or computer issues here! We will provide answers to general setup questions, configuration problems and support for determining common problems mostly related to bugs.

Moderators: Paul.nz, ViPER, Hottieshottie

Paul.nz
General
General

Problems with spearhead

Post by Paul.nz »

Since i installed windows 7 onto this older computer i am having a lot of issues with windows 7.With is installed out of the program files x86 i was getting a lot of weird errorsconstantly as i was playing.Now i am having a issue which is stopping me playing after a few minutes.If i stand still and strafe left and right everything is clear and i can see buildings,people clear etc.If i use the mouse to view left and right it is jaggery and blurry and i have to stop and physically look into windows or stop to see what i am looking at.After 5 or 10 minutes of this my eyes and head is pounding.I will spend one more week trying to fix it then i am resorting back to windows xp.One thing i cant fix is windows 7 installs direct x11 and my video card is only direct x 10..Games like cod black ops and crysis2 play great and are clear.Racedriver grid plays well and is smooth.
I have a feeling i will fix it today because it is only spearhead which i have the fault...ummm thought,i will install breakthrough and join through that.