2 1/2 men

Off-Topic: Away from the game. Want to chit chat about anything, do it here ...

Moderators: Paul.nz, Silo, GASOLINE^*^IGNITED, Hottieshottie

Paul.nz
General
General

2 1/2 men

Post by Paul.nz »

well i have watched the new 2 1/2 men for about 8 episodes now and in my opinion it is a big step back.In all that time the only funny bits was from jake and berta.The plot is boring and stupid.My opinion is they stuffed up getting this new guy and should have got a non named person who is funny and not rely on a current star.There are a lot of comedians out there much funnier than this new person.I can see this season being the final season of 2 1/2 men which is a shame because it was my favourite tv program.
Other programs have lost their main characters and they got other actors to replace them and the story continues.MASH is a example of this.I think the producers have lost the plot with this and forgot about why people found the program funny and popular.Who on earth wants to see a middle aged lovesick guy crying about the past on tv.I personally want comedy,violence,horror,blood and sex, not a idiot keep ringing his x and begging for her to take him back.
I have no idea why they would have a grown man (rich man) acting like a child but that is the plot.Certinly they could have come up with something better than that.
Well thats my opinion.... :thumbdown:
Knuckledragger

Re: 2 1/2 men

Post by Knuckledragger »

Paul, for what it's worth I have never watched 2 1/2 Men, and I don't need to watch it to tell you that Ashton Kutcher is unfunny and intolerable.