Hello, Over here we take the piss like it is a sport....

Off-Topic: Away from the game. Want to chit chat about anything, do it here ...

Moderators: Paul.nz, Silo, GASOLINE^*^IGNITED, Hottieshottie

redneck kilo-charlie
Sergeant
Sergeant

Hello, Over here we take the piss like it is a sport....

Post by redneck kilo-charlie »

Me and my friends go camping on the beach when it is hot and the forecast is a clear night to have fire get drunk and listen to hard trance/death metal, I also have a portable projector built into my tablet to watch films and comedy programs on a 8 feet wide portable projector screen and watch the stars and cargo ships then some of us fall asleep. Every single time we go, we also pickup the rubbish left by people that obviously have messy houses or children/teenagers and every morning around 6am a old guy with a metal detector turns up and scans the whole beach every single day. Not once have we seen him pick up rubbish/trash so me and my friends bought 150 plastic eggs and 150 pieces of magnetized metal and we also put random messages in the plastic eggs to F@ck with this guy and next time were filming the whole process and should he not murder me with his metal detector I then post it online for all the people on my social media platform especially the ones who provided the messages. Here have a look..... :thumbup1: :cheers: :twl: :evilGood: :yeahthat: :waffen:
Attachments
IMG_20240713_051430_HDR.png
download (1).jpg