Map Packs!

The War Room: Look here for official notices, updates and the the latest news. http://www.gameservers.com/clanpay/?cla ... 345d5ddac2

Moderators: Paul.nz, ViPER

Moving Target
< TWL > Hall of Fame
< TWL > Hall of Fame

Map Packs!

Post by Moving Target »

It was obvious last night that some TWL members have yet to download ALL of the map packs.............pack 5 in particular. There was more than one instance when one or two members could not get into the current map being run on the server.

Therefore, this General orders all members to get all the map packs, Pronto.

It is the consenus of this office that all members should not only have, but use the clan's Teamspeak as well...................Shape up, Soldiers :!:
See Ya There!
Felony

Post by Felony »

Sir yes Sir! Team Speak from here on out sir! LOL!

Target, yesterday when you asked me to see if blood got map pack 5 or not, he said he did but he was still unable to get certain maps. On the custom maps last night he was on all of the ones I was playing so...
Moving Target
< TWL > Hall of Fame
< TWL > Hall of Fame

Post by Moving Target »

Uber;

He may need to reinstall the map packs. That happened to me once. Ask him to download everything on the webpage as the Maps of the Month can also show up in a rotation. ie: Tallinn Church.

It's a good idea to download everything into a separate folder on your desktop and then run the files from there, if one goes South, then you don't need to re-download.
See Ya There!