The good the bad and the dead

Sign In: New Friends you've come to the right place to introduce yourself!

Moderators: Paul.nz, Hottieshottie

Evaleye

The good the bad and the dead

Post by Evaleye »

What can i say. I've been playing TWL for 2 years but never thought i was good enough to be a member. A few years later and a slight rise in skills and i can see my dream in sight. I guess i could now voice my thoughts.
Snipers, can't live with them, literally they kill you, but you can't live without them shooting other snipers. They are kinda like bugs.

My hq is based in Idaho. Yes the potatoe state that has a falcon in on our state quarter. Hooray! So what's up East Coast!

What are my goals in life. Find true happines in the killings of my enemies. Tell death do us part my compatriots.
Being a soldier isn't about dieing for your country, it's about making the other dumb bastard die for his!?!
Being a soldier isn't about dieing for your country, it's about making the other dumb bastard die for his.
Jimmy
< TWL > Hall of Fame
< TWL > Hall of Fame

Post by Jimmy »

Welcome aboard, read the code of honor and adhear to it and you will be fine :comfort:
<center>Image

Evil Prospers When Good Men Do Nothing<center>
BillCollector
General
General

Post by BillCollector »

Welcome to TWL make sure download teamspeak so you can yack it up with the other crazies in our clan. Where in Idaho do you reside? Bill
I knew violence wansn't the answer, I got it wrong on purpose
ViPER
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Post by ViPER »

Welcome to TWL - Good to see more new people - cya on the server soon.
GASOLINE^*^IGNITED
General
General

Post by GASOLINE^*^IGNITED »

WELCOME TO <TWL> ,,, THE BEST SERVER YOU CAN JOIN ,, CAN'T WAIT TO KILL YOU THERE .... LOL .... :hitman:
Desert Templar

Post by Desert Templar »

Welcome To TWL recruit, the best god forsaken clan ull ever be in!!! :twl: :twl::twl::twl::twl::twl:
"On The Battlefield, it is the luck of the draw"