TS

Tech Talk: Discuss gaming or computer issues here! We will provide answers to general setup questions, configuration problems and support for determining common problems mostly related to bugs.

Moderators: Paul.nz, ViPER, Hottieshottie

[Justify]

TS

Post by [Justify] »

Well, to start things off, I have to say that this is without a doubt the best MOH gaming I've had since I first started playing this game about 5 years ago. The members are great, custom maps are awesome and I simply have fun when I'm here.

The only things that really bothers me is the teamspeak, I don't have it or use it for whatever reasons. Because of this I always feel uncomfortable when I play and lots of the time I even decide not to play because it just seems like I'm out of place without it. I know that it's probably okay, but it still feels that way no matter what. Having teamspeak is basically a requirement at some point and I'm just not that kind of player. I put on my music, turn up the game and play. I'll usually type and occasional, lol or nice shot, and respond to others chatting to me in game, its just me and I like to game with this clans company, I'm not much for chatter. I'm not anti-social guy, lol, thought I know most you think that anyway.

Well, I just wanted to say that much, but I'm sure what happens next. I've had a blast so far anyway.
Felony
< TWL > Hall of Fame
< TWL > Hall of Fame

Post by Felony »

Having teamspeak will never be a requirement on Vipers Spearhead servers. Come in and just be yourself and have fun.....Ditto for Chevelle too!
ViPER
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Post by ViPER »

Yea - TS is a bonus while in the game and if you choose not to use it or just to listen, whatever level you feel comfortable is fine.

In order to participate in 10th mtn div events however TS is a requirement as it serves a necessary communication tool for scims, practices or clan matches.

TWL has always made the MOH community a priority on our list and that includes
- mentoring new players into a greater appreciation of the game
- welcoming guests to play on our servers
- providing an environment in the game that is friendly and fun
- maintaining new membership in the clan for participation on the servers and the forums
- induction into the 10th mtn division for a more involved experience of team work and combat leadership
- forming alliances with other clans like WAR and GCC
- creating maps and mods to keep the game interesting
- extending our reach to other groups that share our devotion to MOH such as contributing help and support for modders and mappers at The Mod Theater / .MAP Forums / MOHAA recycling bin / Mods-R-Us and Taz Skins.

As you can see TWL offers a variety of levels of which you can choose to participate - I myself can't talk on TS when I play at night - So i'll cya on the server.
[Justify]

Post by [Justify] »

Thanks guys, thats good to hear.

Looks like me and Chevelle will never be able to do any scrims or clan matches and so forth, that sucks. Oh well. Can't have all the fun.

Well, time to get back to work.
Desert Templar

Post by Desert Templar »

Work??? OH.... killing noobs on MOHAA. Right, well then have fuhn a t work! :hitman: :hitman:
"On The Battlefield, it is the luck of the draw"