server 1 ping limit

Discussion forum for TWL Servers, Maps and Mods: Look here for all the latest on new maps and mods. Got a MOD request? All support, discussion and development.

Moderator: ViPER

Private_Lapdance
Sergeant
Sergeant

server 1 ping limit

Post by Private_Lapdance »

All day today I was a victim of idiots with pings as high as 900. Race was kind enough to tell me that the limit was turned off. I'm wondering if this was the result of an error or deliberate action? Having to leave a north american server because some butthead from upper armenia found a paper cup and some string for an internet connection makes no sense to me considering we only have 15 slots so could you please enable the limit again.
Don't worry about that armenian, theres lots of euro servers for him to noob out on. :turd:
The Warlord of consistent skill never leaves traces of where he has been. He is indistinguishable among the many. His plans are well thought out, but are unfathomable to the Enemy. He appears where he is not, disappears into the void without a trace and prepares for his next attack. - Sun Tzu, Book 6-The Art of War

On the battlefield there is no substitute for overwhelming firepower and a decent cup of tea. -Private Lapdance
ViPER
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Post by ViPER »

no it shouldn't be off - we will address this with induction of more admins on the server.