Skeet Launcher?

Discussion forum for TWL Servers, Maps and Mods: Look here for all the latest on new maps and mods. Got a MOD request? All support, discussion and development.

Moderator: ViPER

Moving Target
< TWL > Hall of Fame
< TWL > Hall of Fame

Skeet Launcher?

Post by Moving Target »

Any chance we can bring back the skeet launcher? Gives me an opportunity to hone my rifle skills and it's something to do when there's no one else around.
See Ya There!
ViPER
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Post by ViPER »

It's voteable on both servers
Schutzstaffel
General
General

Post by Schutzstaffel »

The skeet launchers are sweet for timeing one's shoots, and it is fun to challenge teammates to dauls. :hitman:
Jimmy
< TWL > Hall of Fame
< TWL > Hall of Fame

Post by Jimmy »

Not to be critical or a perfectionist or anything but........... skeet has high and low houses (2 machines), trap has only one house (1 machine).

I agree, when no one else is on it is great practice w/ the rifle to get a feel for the lead w/ the ping you have.

Another fun way to use the TRAP machine is after you get a feel for the lead, try to hit them as fast as you can and then wait for as long as you can before you shoot. My best is .5 seconds and 2.4 seconds respectively.
<center>Image

Evil Prospers When Good Men Do Nothing<center>
Felony

Post by Felony »

I agree, that is how I honed my rifle skills. Not like that is saying much. Especially while playing with Jimmy! :pc:
Jimmy
< TWL > Hall of Fame
< TWL > Hall of Fame

Post by Jimmy »

Ah Uber :makeup: LMAO
<center>Image

Evil Prospers When Good Men Do Nothing<center>