Award Nominations 2007

The War Room: Look here for official notices, updates and the the latest news. http://www.gameservers.com/clanpay/?cla ... 345d5ddac2

Moderators: Paul.nz, ViPER

ViPER
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Award Nominations 2007

Post by ViPER »

Post your nominations for awards here.

The award catagories for TWL member nominations are:

Medal of Honor: Clan Vote
This is the highest honor. Only from showing extreme activeness, dedication, and overall excellent performance can this be achieved. Awarded by Clan Vote In December.

Distinguished Service Cross: Generals Vote
The second most admired award of TWL, awarded to members for excellent service, performance and activity in events. Awarded by Generals' Vote In December.

Distinguished Service medal: Officers Vote
The third most admired award of TWL, given out when it is deserved for any reason whatsoever. Awarded by Officers' Vote.

Soldier's Medal: Clan Vote
Awarded to members of TWL, who have been through thick and thin.

Meritorious Service Medal: Clan Vote
This award is given to anyone who has been totally dedicated to being active on the forum as well as in game.

Enlisted o/t Month: Officer Vote
We will be looking for people who show extreme activity and enthusiasm in the clan. Awarded by the Officers.

Officer o/t Month: Enlisted Vote
We will be looking for Officers who show extreme activity, and enthusiasm towards the clan. Awarded by the Enlisted.

In addition - this years nomination for the TWL medal of Honor. This award will be presented on behalf of TWL to those individuals whos work has greatly benefited TWL and/or the MOH community.

For 2007 nominations for MOH Community Contributors -

Elgan - is responsible for anti-shark / door nade fix / build=a=base

RicHard - is responsible for Trapshoot mod / driveby mod and Beach Soccor mod

PKM - Made many Mob maps and skins / TWL Space Skins / other Arena and bash maps

Wacko - developed "the MOH Recycling Bin" / Snowhill map / Wolf / Circus / Hexanoia / Radar and others

Sorridstroker - is responsible for Voodoodolls / Rocket mod / and many others

Somebody - made over 40 Custom maps in 2007 dedicated to innovative and conceptual Game play designs - including Open Terrains maps - Space Maps - Madness Maps - Ancient Maps and Revisited Maps - Hold mod - Steal the Beer mod - King of the Hill mod - Push mod - Smoke in MOH and others.

Post your Nominations!
RUSTY

Post by RUSTY »

I vote for Viper to get all medals possible for all of his hard work and the time he puts into this clan..

You are an amazing guy and deserve all that you get my friend...

:twl:

:peel: :peel: :peel: :peel: :peel: :peel: :peel: :peel: :peel: :peel: :peel: :peel: :peel:
HOCKEY RULES ALL OTHER SPORTS ARE FOR FOOLS !!
Jimmy
< TWL > Hall of Fame
< TWL > Hall of Fame

Post by Jimmy »

Ok, this is tough for (3) reasons:

1. I honestly believe the dedicated ones are the ones that do what they do for the love of the game, camaraderie and just plane love to help where they can.
2. I don't want to leave anyone out that is deserving
3. The tough one, not to offend anyone by leaving them out but only to Honor those for their endless dedication going the extra mile for TWL
Somebody, lol we won't mention any names Viper, whose mods and maps and love of MOH make this old game still fun and interesting for all of us here at TWL.

Fel, for his dedication to the Forums, hands down the best run and up to date Forums I have ever seen

Uber, for his knowledge and dedication when he sees a post in the forums where someone is having PC problems jumps right in w/ a fix and links to follow to get you back in the game.

All the TWL Admins for there decication when in the game keep it up and running for us and the general public's enjoyment and their love of the game the makes TWL what it is.
<center>Image

Evil Prospers When Good Men Do Nothing<center>
squeek
< TWL > Hall of Fame
< TWL > Hall of Fame

Post by squeek »

Very difficult indeed.
Not to mention the SC's name but, total dedication to the clan.
Fel- Great work on the forums and the willingness to give up some slick tricks and tips.
Drifter- Always willing to bash/push players to think outside the box during game play.
Hitman/Whitefalcon-doing what they do day in and day out.

Sorry if I left anyone out. Everyone is deserving and these are just the ones that stick out in my mind.
squeek
***NON ILLIGITAMUS CARBORUNDUM***
BillCollector
General
General

Post by BillCollector »

I would like to nominate squeek for stepping up and getting the LMS going again and trying to get the clan to play like a clan more and have fun together, Isnt this why we play in a clan anyway?I have been busy with work so I havent had time to participate as much as I'd like to and I would just like to say thanks to Squeek to stepping up and making TWL a little more fun than usual. So good job Squeek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :finger:
I knew violence wansn't the answer, I got it wrong on purpose
Desert Templar

Post by Desert Templar »

My nominees for 2007 would have to be:
Hitman
Roadrat
Squeek
Viper
Drifter

Just a great a bunch of guys who really deserve to be noticed. Theyve helped us all through thick and thin in the game and on other issues, whether technical or personnel. OOH-RA!
"On The Battlefield, it is the luck of the draw"
ViPER
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Post by ViPER »

Let's get some more nominations - you can post them here or private message them to me.

Thanks
ViP
Fro

Post by Fro »

I vote for Bill Collector. If anyone deserves to be 1st LT., it is him.... :finger:
Desert Templar

Post by Desert Templar »

Im not quite sure thats what he meant... but i agree with you! Bill For 1st LT!
"On The Battlefield, it is the luck of the draw"
Fro

Post by Fro »

In all seriousness, there are just so many members of TWL that make it what it is. I have been here almost 4 years now and we have grown so much and with such great soldiers. All while losing a few good ones along the way. I would not know where to start except for the obvious like Viper and Felony, Drifter, Jack, and I could go on nearly nominationg the entire clan. I dont know what else to say, except the Bill needs to come on up here and hit the slopes with me :peace:
BillCollector
General
General

Post by BillCollector »

Dang fro 1st LT? I was hoping for Corpral..... Did you guys get snow? Its prolly snowing right now. I will have to get up there soon.;. I would like ton nominate Houloudwig and shultzstaffel or however you spell those guys names. They are always on the servers and TS and are all around great additions to our clan.. And Jammin Jimmy and roadrunner and Uber as Best Shooting targets of 2007!
I knew violence wansn't the answer, I got it wrong on purpose
Fro

Post by Fro »

it is snowing right now. Nothing to add up here where I am in the flats, but the mountain is getting hit right now. Flats??? I am at 7000ft.... In a meadow.
Felony
< TWL > Hall of Fame
< TWL > Hall of Fame

Post by Felony »

PM SENT.....................
squeek
< TWL > Hall of Fame
< TWL > Hall of Fame

Post by squeek »

:ditto: :ditto:
***NON ILLIGITAMUS CARBORUNDUM***
Felony
< TWL > Hall of Fame
< TWL > Hall of Fame

2007 TWL Clan Awards

Post by Felony »

Congradulations go to the following award recipients for 2007.

Medal of Honor goes to Drifter

Distinguished Service Cross goes to Jammin Jimmy

Distinguished Service Medal goes to
Hitman
Ouch
Squeek
Namanation
Queen!

Navy Cross goes to Squeek

Merit Of Service Award goes to
Hloudowig
Schutzstaffel
Namanation
Queen!

The Soldiers Medal is awarded to
Desert Templar
Hloudowig
Schutzstaffel

Best Girl Award
Mrs. Mad Murloc
Queen!

Officer o/t Month goes to
Moving Target

Enlisted of the Month goes to
Private Lapdance

//////////////////////////////////////

**Congrats to all in the first round as there are more awards to be given. I would like to add as JV_Map was the external MOH award winner tlast year -

http://thewarlegends.com/TWLMOH2006

This year we proudly award Wacko and PKM for thier contributions to MOH

http://thewarlegends.com/TWLMOH2007-wacko

http://thewarlegends.com/TWLMOH2007-pkm

** ViPER