Promotions

The War Room: Look here for official notices, updates and the the latest news. http://www.gameservers.com/clanpay/?cla ... 345d5ddac2

Moderators: Paul.nz, ViPER

Moving Target
< TWL > Hall of Fame
< TWL > Hall of Fame

Post by Moving Target »

Congrats and a "well deserved" to all of you...................my only regret is the lack of time I have to play with and against such a great bunch of individuals.

I'ts people like you and our fantastic admin team who continue to make TWL the best clan on the 'net.

I'm proud to call each of you "friend".

OMG, I'm crying!
See Ya There!
Peas
General
General

Post by Peas »

Good job TWL 8)
TWL Peas
siege

Post by siege »

WOOOHOOOO!!! thanx for the promotion guys... :jay:
Schutzstaffel
General
General

Post by Schutzstaffel »

:hb: WOOHOO :guns: Now i feel like killing someone somethings i don't feel like changing. :banana: :twl:
Guttersnipe

Post by Guttersnipe »

Thanks for the promotion and CONGORATS ! ! ! to all of you. I have been in TWL for a few years now and can say that you are all some of the best players that I know, not only in game play, but in sportsmanship in the game also. I tried a few servers before coming to TWL's IP, and I am as happy as I was back then spending quality time killing and bitching at you all....although the bitching on my part seems to have increased a little. Any way, for all of you, Thanks for making TWL the best clan in the game. :twl: