beach ball

Off-Topic: Away from the game. Want to chit chat about anything, do it here ...

Moderators: Paul.nz, Silo, GASOLINE^*^IGNITED, Hottieshottie

Ouch
General
General

beach ball

Post by Ouch »

at one time he did run...now..not so much :confused:
thru the mud and the blood.. to the green fields beyound
Paul.nz
General
General

big.

Post by Paul.nz »

Ouch i have a white cat also.Mine is totally deaf (common for white cats).I thought my cat was big but it looks like yours is bigger.I can see DIET on the horizion.
Ouch
General
General

Post by Ouch »

yeah paul mines deaf as well.. diet? are you nutz...he got that big from eattin anything.. i have found him sitting in my pantry eatting uncooked pasta...tore the bloody bag open..i thought i was a bad pet owner..nope he;s just a freakin pig lol.. 27 1/2 pounds... when he jumps up on to your lap.. pray he dont use the claws :confused:
Jimmy
< TWL > Hall of Fame
< TWL > Hall of Fame

Post by Jimmy »

Oh Man a bunch of stinking cat lovers :shakeshead: What's next, :omg: getting your manicure :dramatic:

The only good cat is a dead one, the most worthless animal on the planet and yet you guys, oh well never mind
<center>Image

Evil Prospers When Good Men Do Nothing<center>
Ouch
General
General

Post by Ouch »

wow jimmy...you must be a dog lover..the only animal on this planet that will eat itself sick.. not a cat thing just a dog thing. as to your other comment..manicure? i'm to assume then that a person with a cat is more female in nature then a dog owning male?hmmm very interesting observation....i;l be sure to mention this to my girlfriend who happens to own 4 dogs.. i guess she's the "man" in this relastionship huh? that is if i took your view .. geesh i think now i might have to get a manicure oh hell why not a pedicure while i;m at it...shit i might as well just go rite ahead and get that brazilian wax job i always wanted but felt i was to male to try... dam jimmy even as i type this.. my wrist are going limp...help!!!!!!!!!! :finger: :finger: :finger:
ViPER
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Post by ViPER »

There are two kinds of people.

The kind of people that choose dogs for pets, and the kind of people that cats choose for pets. :lol:
Jimmy
< TWL > Hall of Fame
< TWL > Hall of Fame

Post by Jimmy »

Ouch, I think your girlfriend is a real good girlfriend but as for you and the cat Hmmmmmmmmmm lol ya Pu$$Y
<center>Image

Felony

Pussy Cat

Post by Felony »

:yeahthat:
Ouch
General
General

Post by Ouch »

stop.. your hurting my feelings.... :wag:
Paul.nz
General
General

cats are low maintenance

Post by Paul.nz »

I have also had dogs in the past but one was hit by a car and the other has died of old age.I myself would love a pet eagle or a hawk but no eagles in nz and not allowed to own hawks here (i had a bird avory with about 100 birds ages ago).Rats are cool but smell to much and also high maintenance.
Oh no i better go its my manicure time.
Schutzstaffel
General
General

Post by Schutzstaffel »

I have a cat named Timmy. :bananabeer: He is one mean ass cat when you piss him off. He'll go for my ankels and he runs out of nowhere and attack just for the shit of it. Then other times good cat Hhe 'll jump up in my lap and chill. Cats are killer :Beer: :guns: You don't see big dogs that are the size of TIGERs do ya. No so shut it. :waffen:
Jimmy
< TWL > Hall of Fame
< TWL > Hall of Fame

Post by Jimmy »

Paul, Yada yada yada

Sushi, I am not talking about big muts, specifically dogs like Labs, good family dogs, protective and can smell a bird 100yds away. When you hunt w/ a "good well trained dog", there is nothing like it. most of the fun of the hunt is watching the dog work. :thumbup1:
<center>Image

Ouch
General
General

Post by Ouch »

dogs cats...same poop different animal....i for one hunt for my food with a phone .. shit sometimes i even go into a store and "buy" it... kinda a new concept eh jimmy?....lmao :cheers:
Paul.nz
General
General

hunt for food

Post by Paul.nz »

Jimmy thats sad you have to hunt for your food.Even here in new zealand we dont have to do that... we have supermarkets and takeaways.If you would like i will start collecting our roadkill for you so you dont have to fight with the bears and you can take a few days off.Gee us kiwis are always thoughtfull and willing to help out of fellow man...(even if they are american)... :biggrin: :biggrin:
Hloudowig
General
General

Post by Hloudowig »

Our cat Timmy likes to join us for the MOH games, he's got to be right on the keyboard, lmao, he thinks he's transparent cause he stands right in front of the screen. Dogs are OK, I just hate to see when people have a huge dog and don't have a proper place to let it run. Our little guy has to stay inside or he will become a coyote or mountain lion snack.