Hello TWL

Sign In: New Friends you've come to the right place to introduce yourself!

Moderators: Paul.nz, Hottieshottie

†Aeron†

Hello TWL

Post by †Aeron† »

Hello TWL. My Name In Aeron, Or Goddess Of War. Just Thought I Would Come And Say Hello.
I Am 16 Years Old, And I am Having Alot Of Fun On Your Servers. Low Pings And Some Friendly People.

:twl:
Last edited by †Aeron† on Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<center>
–««« « ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ » »»»–
ViPER
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Post by ViPER »

Thanks for joining our forums - glad you like twl servers, see you there :cheers:
Paul.nz
General
General

Hello Aeron

Post by Paul.nz »

Welcome to the forumn aeron.I joined TWL after playing in the servers even though everyone keeps killing me.They are a good bunch of guys and everyone is always joking about.Teamspeak can be interesting at times and i have lost count of the amount of times i have been abused (joking abuse).
You play very well and its nice to see vipers and ubers butts getting kicked....keep up the good work.

Ps : you are not allowed to shoot paul..If you see him please walk on bye and he promisses not to hit you as you pass....MAYBE
Über§oldier
General
General

Welcome †Aeron†/†Goddess Of War†

Post by Über§oldier »

<center>Glad to see you finally joined the forums. Now you can enjoy one more great aspect of TWL. If you have not done so already, visit the downloads section of the forums and download Map Paks 1-7. There are many great maps and mods created by some excellent map editors, including ViPER. Some of the maps and mods are exclusive to TWL Servers!!<center>

:twl: Again welcome to the forums and if you need any assistance from a member, do not hesitate to ask. :twl:
<center>Image</center>
<center>Image
“The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.”
General George S. Patton (American General in World War I and II, 1885-1945)
</center>
Ouch
General
General

Post by Ouch »

hello G O W.. glad your having some fun on the servers..there are a few nutbars in the servers at times "Ouch" being one of them...that "paul guy is another...avoid "uber"..he talks about food way to much.....enjoy the banter and bashin.... :wink: .
thru the mud and the blood.. to the green fields beyound
Über§oldier
General
General

Post by Über§oldier »

<center>FOOD...WHERE!!

ImageIS IT A TWINKIE OR A DING DONG?Image

Oh yeah Goddess......................Mountain Dew is Better!!!!!

Image<center>
<center>Image</center>
<center>Image
“The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.”
General George S. Patton (American General in World War I and II, 1885-1945)
</center>
Drifter
Division Commander
Division Commander

welcome

Post by Drifter »

THATS GOOD TO HERE ...........AND HOPE YOU ENJOY......................................

AND WELCOME TO HAVE YOU ON BOARD.........................THE MORE THE MARRIER
Hloudowig
General
General

Post by Hloudowig »

Welkommen Goddess to TWL! Haven't seen you on the server yet, but it's been slow for the summer, except for a few nights at 2am (PDT): go figure - a bunch of vampires :cheers:

Looking forward to seeing you soon, get ur mike and get on Team Speak, it's a lot of fun.

:cheers: :cheers: :twl: :cheers: :cheers:
:thumbup1: :guns: :thumbup1:
Schutzstaffel
General
General

Post by Schutzstaffel »

Heay Aeron, :welcome: Or Goddess Of War, nice to see more women on MOH. :twl: :guns: :Beer: :waffen: The primairy defence point is where you live right now just to let you know. See you on the field Aeron. :twl: :twl: :guns: :Beer:
†Aeron†

Post by †Aeron† »

ÜberSoldier wrote:<center>FOOD...WHERE!!

ImageIS IT A TWINKIE OR A DING DONG?Image

Oh yeah Goddess......................Mountain Dew is Better!!!!!

Image<center>
YOU ARE EVIL AND SO IS YOUR MOUNTAIN DEW ! Dr.Pepper IS THE BEST AND YOU KNOW IT :whip:

Do you know how much sugar is in a twinkie :P

I Miss You Though Come Back Already, I Had Fun Talking To You On The Server Uber !
<center>
–««« « ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ » »»»–
RUSTY

Post by RUSTY »

Well I have had the chance to play with you a few times now, I enjoy your play with you and against you.

You are a good fit here I think, so welcome to TWL and I hope you stay a long time...

:twl: :twl: :twl: :twl: :twl: :twl: :peel: :twl: :twl: :twl: :twl: :twl: :twl:
HOCKEY RULES ALL OTHER SPORTS ARE FOR FOOLS !!