My Resignation

Off-Topic: Away from the game. Want to chit chat about anything, do it here ...

Moderators: Paul.nz, Silo, GASOLINE^*^IGNITED, Hottieshottie

Private_Lapdance
Sergeant
Sergeant

My Resignation

Post by Private_Lapdance »

As I indicated in my post regarding the use of server1, I shall no longer be wearing the <TWL> Tags. For the second weekend in a row, server1 has been comandeered for rifles only play, even when it is empty. The less than subtle changes in attitude and spirit of this squad and its leadership since I first joined have made my membership here redundant. As a gunner, my role here is no longer viable on any <TWL> Server and so I shall seek membership with a more compatable squad or not at all. I hold no animosity towards this squad or any of its members. Its just time to move on.
Ladies and gentlemen, I wish you and this squad all the best in the future and I look forward to gaming with you in the future.
Thank you,
Mark :wave:
The Warlord of consistent skill never leaves traces of where he has been. He is indistinguishable among the many. His plans are well thought out, but are unfathomable to the Enemy. He appears where he is not, disappears into the void without a trace and prepares for his next attack. - Sun Tzu, Book 6-The Art of War

On the battlefield there is no substitute for overwhelming firepower and a decent cup of tea. -Private Lapdance
ViPER
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Post by ViPER »

You might try FCF - they are still dedicated to all weapons and use my mods. The natural progression for most clans that have been around as long as TWL eventually leads up to rifle skill levels.

Sorry it didn't work out for you. take care. Vip
:twl:
Omegaman

Post by Omegaman »

Hate to cya go. :guns: :guns:
Omegaman
Paul.nz
General
General

Time to move on

Post by Paul.nz »

I have been going into server 2 and trying to get people to play in there a bit more (and i have lower pings).It is good to change if situations change but dont be a stranger and pop in whenever you get a chance.