To Whom, it may concern.... (@Viper, @Oscar)

Off-Topic: Away from the game. Want to chit chat about anything, do it here ...

Moderators: Paul.nz, Silo, GASOLINE^*^IGNITED, Hottieshottie

redneck kilo-charlie
Sergeant
Sergeant

To Whom, it may concern.... (@Viper, @Oscar)

Post by redneck kilo-charlie »

I apologize, for being me...

I am neither perfect and or responsible for how other's may have changed their behaviour when dealing with me or lack there of.
I admit I yam a Tw@t, and always have been and will continue to be so to the end of time or until I have a heart attack. If others wish to blame me for their own insecurities or their own inabilities to continue to play the game because I play or play with them. To be completely honest I am always to blame even when it is not my fault and to be honest I do not give two shits either way, blame me or do not. I will still keep jogging on as long as I am suffering, I have meaning. Pain, stress, anxiety and or inappropriateness is all that I am and I am here, if I hurt you then I must say get a f@cking life, if someone like me scares you away, then the problem is not me, it is your own insecurities and inability to deal with life. I can happily F@ck up from now to the end of time and I need not need your blame. That said, I will say this only, if I am bashing air away from everyone else, do not run up to me to get bashed and then run to the admin like a little bitch to have me banned because you are acting like a bullying c@nt. I hate f@cking bullies, the most so if you wish to play this way, remember, I do not forget and when you least expect it, I will pay you in kind in a factor of 10 to 1 and if this offends you remember you acted like a c@nt around a bigger c@nt and quite frankly I don't give a flying f@ck.

I apologize to stepping in/on your territory @Viper and also, @Oscar. I care more about Oscars opinion then anything else and if he says I am out of line then I accept it, I'm sorry for being a Tw@t, and it will not happen again. Any and all transgressions are forgotten, continue to act childish towards me and I will have to remember my favourite game, emptying every server of any and all player until Spearhead is no more.

I give up and will be around, perhaps I will film the game to prove it isn't me or and this is what I would prefer, we just play the game until we all die or something better comes along....

Please have a nice life as for me suffering seems to be the rule.....

Yours
Another "F" ing Tw@t